Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Halloween 2011

Kevin's nephews begged him to be the "Green Guy" for Halloween aka The Hulk. Kev never does anything half-way so of course - he went all out...as in...spray painting his entire body. Our tub is still stained green. LOL

We usually try to do joint costumes (remember Dora and Boots circa 2009?)


...and while I was not ready to be the She-hulk like Kevin requested, I was fine with sticking to the Superhero theme and went as Batgirl. This year we even got the dogs dressed up.



All the little boys on the hubby's side stayed true to the Superhero theme. They looked so cute! :)






We also went to a couple of Halloween parties. I didn't get great photos (I need to be better at taking my camera and remembering to take pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment