Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Visits from Peru

In February my aunt, uncle and cousins that I haven't seen in almost 10 years came out to visit. They were only here for a few days as they were also spending time in Florida, California, and Nevada so the time we spent together was limited, but we had fun.


My aunt and uncle don't speak a lick of English (well...maybe a few things here and there) so it was pretty interesting to watch Kevin interact with them.. (he was so nervous). I think he may have a little Spanish gene hidden somewhere in that Asay blood because he was able to understand quite a bit. I think it also helps that he has taken an interest in learning also that they all speak with their hands. :) By the time we go to Peru and visit, he'll be a Spanish-speaking machine.




Lynnette, Kaleb, Giacomo, Carlogino, Kevin and I went up to Solitude one day and spent the day skiing and boarding. It was the first time that my cousins or Kaleb had ever been so it was a day full of falling and new experiences for everyone. They did awesome!!





No comments:

Post a Comment