Saturday, October 15, 2011

Anniversary Gift

For our two year anniversary Kevin decided to add a band to my wedding ring. We've talked about it ever since we were first looking at engagement rings.

[Weird fact about me - it bothers me when things are not symmetrical or crooked or don't line up correctly. It's weird, I know, but it's one of my pet peeves.]





I absolutely L O V E it. I think it makes my ring look complete and I love that Kevin is so perceptive and remembers little things I say I like even if just in passing. It's a rare thing to find a man who always makes it a point to make sure that I feel special and find gifts he knows that I will love. It also helps that he's as big of a sucker as I am for jewelry and feels it's a good investment. Works for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment