Monday, October 11, 2010

New Bridals

Even though Kevin and I got married over a year ago, I have wanted to have outside bridals taken...Ones that are my style and that I will love. I got what I wanted. :)

I found the sweetest girl to do them. Thank you so much Sara! I absolutely adore them. You are so talented! Before we even got together for the shoot, we discussed what I wanted and what she liked to do...luckily we were on the same page from the very beginning. Here are some of my favs:



















The bottom of my dress was a little bit wrinkled from being stored away for so long and I wasn't able to get a lot of the wrinkles out...but no matter. I still love them.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Britt, it's Teri. I LOVE the pictures, they turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Love the bright colors! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!! I love the bright pink flowers. Such a happy briday :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete