Sunday, October 3, 2010

Congratulations

My friend/co-worker Stacie got married on Friday (or who Kev likes to refer to as "Big Stace" or "BS") to her longtime boyfriend Corey. They are such a cute couple and I'm sure Stacie will make a great wife. Look how cute they are. Stunning.



Stacie's dress was BEAUTIFUL (I made her try it on at work and go around office to office to show it off.) I'm sure she was stunning on her wedding day. When I found out that her colors were grey and yellow I was so excited! I LOVE LOVE this color scheme. As luck had it, not long before I had bought A TON of yellow, black and grey fabric so that I could make a quilt to go on our bed. (The walls in our bedroom are grey), so I decided to take some of it and make her a quilt for a wedding present. I absolutely love how it turned out and hope that she loves it just as much.



The newlyweds are actually going to be house/dog sitting for us when we go out of town in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they will have fun and the dogs will be good for them. They can sometimes be a handful when they play. (Pay no attention to our HUGE laundry pile)

No comments:

Post a Comment