Friday, September 30, 2011

Scar-face

Poor Kev fell out of a tree at work shortly after returning from our California trip and ended up splitting open his chin on cement steps. He played it off as though it was not a big deal when he called me at work, but I knew better...especially when I found out that he was being driven to the ER at LDS Hospital for stitches.



Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it right after it happened (trust me, it was gross and I tend to get a little nauseous around blood and guts), so scabs had already started to form over the stitches when I finally got around to snapping this photo the following day. (You can't tell by the picture, but it was a pretty decent sized gash. He had to get stitches both inside and outside of his mouth which has turned into a pretty gnarly scar now.) The facial hair helps to cover it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment